和楽器バンド「戦-ikusa-/なでしこ桜」 黒流さんの衣装をお作りしました。Created the costume for Kurona in Wagakkiband's "戦-ikusa-/Nadeshiko-Zakura" MV.

この記事は旧ブログに投稿した記事を、当時の掲載日に設定してコピーしたものです。
This post has been copied from the old blog, maintaining the original upload date.
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
和楽器バンド、和太鼓の黒流さんの「戦-ikusa-/なでしこ桜」の衣装をお作りしました!
黒流さんが私の衣装を和楽器バンドとして着て頂いたのは「六兆年と一夜物語」以来でした​☆
I created the costume  for wadaiko player Kurona in Wagakkiband's "戦-ikusa-/なでしこ桜(Nadeshiko zakura)" music video!
This is the first time Kurona has worn one of the costumes I've made since "六兆年と一夜物語(Rokutyounen to Ichiya monogatari)"


(パンツも作ったのにトルソーに履かせるの忘れてた。。。)
(Even though I made trousers I forgot to put them on...)

上品・セクシー・シャープ・モード+和の要素 を目指し、
黒流さんの細身長身を活かしたデザインにしました。

My aim was combining refined, sexy, sharp, stylish and Japanese style components, and went with a design that would capitalize on his slender and tall body type.
​
大太鼓を打つ時背中をお客さんに向けるので、バックスタイルもこだわりました。
Since his back faces the audience when beating the large drum, I put much thought into the details of the costume's back.
​

結びの紐と同じ色味の房が欲しかったため、組紐の材料の絹糸を二色混ぜ合わせて房を作りました!
母が昔趣味で組紐をしていたのでこのような本式の材料があるのです​
京紫と本紫、とっても綺麗な色です​

Due to wanting the tassles to be the same tone as the knotted cord, I made tassles from braiding a mix of two different colors of string together!
Braiding was my mom's hobby long ago, so she had real silk materials for making them​
Kyo-murasaki(京紫)and Hon-murasaki(本紫) are very beautiful colors​

帯はおなじみのコルセット型。半幅帯から作りました。
腰を細くしたいというご希望で、女性物とほぼ同じカーブにしました。
The obi (kimono sash) is in the well-known corset style. I made it from a half-width obi.
In his desire to slim the waist and lower back, I gave it curves similar to a woman's.
​
ちなみに表衿と裾の銀の文様が入った布は、藤の立涌柄の踊り帯を解体したものです。

こちらの鎧の垂れの部分(草摺)を模しパーツは、
実際の鎧と同じ重なり方向にしたため下から上への重なりになっています。

Due to making them overlap in the same way real armor does, the parts here that imitate part of an loin guard are overlapping from the bottom to the top.
​

繊細で重すぎず、メタリックな透かしパーツが活躍しました。
The metallic engraved parts flourish without being too heavy or subtle.​

二の腕部分に紐には帯締めを使いました。
しなやかだけれど重厚感のある感じがぴったり​
I used obijime (decorative string to hold a kimono sash knot in place) on the upper arms.
Even though it is flexible, its thickness and composure makes it snug​​

ご本人が着るとこんな感じです!
グローブは合皮で特殊な形にしてモード感を​
When Kurona wears it, it looks like this!
I fashioned the gloves, which are made of fake leather, into a cool and unique style​​

​
↑↓のゆう子さんの衣装についての記事はこちらです!
Here's the link for Yuko's pink costume in this picture!
​
笑えちゃうくらいの強風と寒さの中がんばった「戦-ikusa-」のMV!​
ぜひご覧下さいませ!
Please watch the music video for 戦-ikusa-! They tried their best in weather that was so cold and windy!​
But the result is so cold!